Renting a dumpster from our team at Best Disposal Inc. is a great way to streamline an upcoming project that will produce a lot of waste, whether you’re cleaning out your garage or remodeling your bathroom. To ensure renting a dumpster is a hassle-free success, here are a few tips for making the rental process go smoothly.
- Shop around for the best rate—Like with any service provided by a company, variable rates will apply. Do your research into different dumpster rental companies and find one that offers a good rate along with exemplary service.
- Make your reservation in advance—In most cases, you can’t rent a dumpster the day you decide you need one. Plan your project in advance and rent your dumpster for the time period you will be working on the project. You may also want to rent the dumpster for an extra day or two, just in case your project runs longer than expected.
- Prepare a spot for the dumpster—Make sure your property has an area that’s large enough for a roll-off container. This may mean moving your cars, kids’ toys, and other obstacles blocking your driveway or other space where you want the dumpster to go.
- Choose the size of the container carefully—We offer dumpsters ranging in size from 15 to 40 yards. While a smaller dumpster is a good choice for a garage cleanout or bathroom floor replacement, go bigger if you’re investing in new construction or doing an extensive remodel.
- Keep prohibited materials out of the container—We maintain a list of prohibited materials that can’t go in our dumpsters. Items on this list include things like Freon, tires, paint, oils, and flammable materials.
- Watch the fill line—During your project, take care not to overfill your dumpster with excess materials. Every dumpster you can rent from us has a fill line that marks how much waste you can put in the container. Stick to this guideline, or you might be charged extra for excess waste.
- Work with our professionals—The best way to have a good experience renting a dumpster for a project? Work with us here at Best Disposal Inc.! We offer a streamlined rental process and courteous, professional service.